Today is certainly a shag day for me! I went for my Nanoworld Lecture and it started to drizzle. Nowadays, it keeps on raining, as if it's free. Luckily, I wasn't drenched at all. It's my first day handing up tutorial too! Yeah!
Hip-Hop Audition

I went for the Hip-hop Audition today at around 3.30pm. I actually thought of not joining it because I was afraid that I can't maintain a regular participation for it. Oh well, there are quite alot of people who came to the audition. Alot of them seemed to have dance background. During the rehearsal, I got to learn that there are 2 SRJC ex dance team members in the audition too. Ha. Small world eh?

I was tagged L-3. And when it's our group, L to enter, I was feeling quite nervous. I stood in front of the judges before the dance. Soon, the music started and we showed to them the 2 sets of 8 dance steps. I tried to smile and did it properly. However, think that my motions are not too distinct, especially the slowling down and the sharp parts.

Ha... Felt quite terrible after the dance rehearsal as I feel that I didn't have enough practice. Ha... Kinda think of it, if I didnt enter it, it's ok though. I've enough of the trying-out experience already! Still feel that HIPHOP IS FUN!

CSC Committee Interview

I was arranged to meet up with Mika for the CSC Committee Interview. Heard from them that the post "WELFARE HEAD" is quite popular and I really need to work on it. Work as in work on the presentation which I will be doing for 15mins. Juz to 'sell myself' to have the whole freshies to vote for me at the upcoming Elections this Saturday. It'll be frm 6pm to midnight. Can't believe it though.

I looked through my schedule and found out that I can't make it for the Mayflower Sec Sch reunion dinner! Ah!! Really hope that Chongyak still wants to go so that he can replace me!

Dinner with Ren

I had dinner at the Duckrice stall along Fong Seng with Renshao today. He actually called me out for dinner. Quite happy though. He brought me to his room and it's quite neat. Not to forget, the Duckrice was very nice!! YummY! And it's cheap too.... Later I shall reflect the price.

Feel that Hall life is certainly different from that in my Residence. There are much more interaction with more people. And they do things together. Oh well, I juz feel that independent living at PGP is alright for me! :@)

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Beng Kway: $0.60
Lunch: $1.60
Dinner: $3.50
Dessert: $1.00
Total: $6.70

Satisfaction: Good

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal