...First Day in school...

Woo! Today marks the first study day in school! My first lecture is maths lecture and actually met Felix before entering. Well, it's not bad lo... the lecturer kept on describing about those terms of numbers...eg Real numbers, rational and irrational numbers... Until it's quite luanz... but still manage to understand....

...Strange Fact from Maths Lecture...

Hippasus (a follower of Pythagoras) founded the fact that root 2 is an irrational number. And because the villagers are unable to accept this fact, he was murdered as he is viewed as a radical. After awhile, the Greek philosphers really found out that root 2 is indeed an irrational number and they celebrated this occasion by killing 100 oxen!! So dumb!! Haa

Eversince, root 2 is grown famous as the hypotenuse of right triangles... :_)

...History Lesson...

My first Asia and the Modern World's lecturer is very funny. The way he expressed History and putting his idea across is very comical. Yet, you can understand it fully! :@) So happy. Bought with Siyang a $30 handbook for this module. So expensive man!

...Meeting Up with Zehe's Girlfriend...

Well, today is the first time that I have met Yi-Jun, Zehe's girlfriend. Well, the first impression is good. She's quite a cheerful girl and seems to me as a person who doesn't complain much lo... haa.. After that, we had dinner at Arts Faculty and the indian stall sells cheap food!! 4 dishes for $2.60 and it filled up the whole plate!! YUMMY!

...Fever...

I felt feverish eversince I went to the NUS Co-op to purchase the History textbook. Instead of joining Zehe and Siyang for the music exhibition, I went back to my hostel to rest. It's real tiring for me and luckily, after bathing, I felt slightly better... Ah... Probably got it from my mum!! Diaoz... Gdnite!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)