...Lecture...

Today's lecture was interesting, regarding Nanotechnology and introduction to atoms, electrons, neutrons... My lecturer even showed us a video clip on the existance of the atoms. Very interesting and I actually recalled most of the things that I have learnt from JC. One interesting fact... When an excited electron loses energy to the ground state, it will actually produces colour. Very interesting indeed. Right??

...Preparation for Grant-A-Wish...

Next week is Grant-A-Wish and I'm glad that the aids for the booth is done up. Around 10 plus people were present for the preparation. Yeah!! :@) I've spoken to Regina whether is she interested in joining Community Service Club. Well, she didn't even know why she's here. Because she feels that she's not going to join CSC, but she's part of this project, that's why she's here today. I think that after this project, she'll not be in CSC anymore.

I find that preparation work is quite fun. Why? I know that it's quite time-consuming but everyone is doing their part. Another thing is that you get to know other people much better. For example, I knew about 2 guys, Ying Chow and Chin Chow. 2 days back, I met Ying Chow and thought that he's Chin Chow. Diaoz... And I chatted to him, in perspective that he's Chin Chow. It's quite comical come to think of it.

Went to the Art Museum with a few other members as CSC is invited. The Art pieces are very special, including pottery and paintings. I really loved a wood-cutting painting which is about the city life of Singapore. Very beautiful indeed. I've always wanted to do a wood-cutting picture. But haven't got the time. Think need to work on the design first!! :@)

Can't believe that of all the places in Singapore, I met my 'not-loved' section commander in BMT. He saw me and the other way round. We merely did eye contact and I didn't even approached him. He's a man who is a back-stabber and I don't wish to ever see him again. But even if I were to see him again, I will do the same thing again. Most is eye contact, juz like a stranger. Idiot. The first thing that I ever did eversince I came out from BMT was to delete his handphone number man! Sickening guy... If wanna know more, email me... I'll tell u in detail.

...NDP Chalet...

I was feeling very tired from today's activities. So I slept throughout the bus journey. Finally reached ECP and met Yiwen. Quite happy to see her coz it's been 5 days that I didn't get to see her already. There are alot of people and also alot of food. The chicken wings and the jelly are the best food ever to be tasted. Yummy.

Coming to this chalet activity wasn't any percentage of regret, despite my tiredness. Coz I get to know more people's names in my group. And also, I knew more about Wilson. He's a friend of mine who was actually part of the group who designed LT27 at NUS. Amazing stuff he got there... which is his knowledge of PA system and video conferencing. For Swee Keong, he did grasshoppers out of leaves, which is very nice!! He learnt it for 2 days and managed to do it skilfully!! Really hope that one day, he'll teach me!!

Played interactive games, of which is very fun. We wouldn't actually get the chance to really get together so soon already. Because all of us has our own activities and commitments. Have to thank the organisers, especially Jasmine and Alicia and gang! @:)

...Ren's House...

We stayed over at Ren's house at around 2am. Well, I feel that it's a good option because we are all quite tired. Thanks REN!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006