VJC

Tiring morning to start with! Forced myself at around 7.05am because I'm going to VJC for the Grant-A-Wish, manning the booth with Regina. Luckily, yesterday had dinner with Jianbang. So that I knew how to go to VJC from NUS. Somemore it's my first time!

I was there for less than 2hrs. The turn out seemed not bad... 3wishes/hr. There should be more range of wishes pasted on the board. Coz most of them are juz NTUC vouchers...

Lectures

I was real shagged. Slept throughout the MRT. And luckily I was on time for my Maths lecture. Sitting beside me was actually a near full-fledged gay! The way he dressed, his handbag and the worse, his voice entered my poor ears. He was really speaking like a girl! Well, I don't really oppose him. But it's like, why he really wants to speak this way as he has an adam apple? Hmmz

Before History lesson, Angel, Zhiwei and I went to the Central Library, where we dozed. Real shagged from reading the History book! Ha!!

Did mindmap for the History lecture. Felt that I understood much better than the previous lecture! HA!! Likewise for Angel and Siyang!! YEAH!

Exercise

I exercised with Christopher at the Prince George Park Gym and also did jogging around NUS Campus. Real shag man!! Can't believe that he's so on! Ha... Saw Ong at the treadmill... What a small world as he was also staying in PGP!

We ate Nasi Lemak at Fong Seng. It tasted not bad though. Met Ee-Jay! And on the way back, it drizzled and met Shaun! He was also jogging juz now and he lost his whole bag (inclusive of handphone and wallet)! Can't believe it man!! -__!
So next time, don't leave your things unattended!


Yiwen

Today, she told me that it's her final day in NYP as a Radiation Therapist. I am real glad that she has actually taken this move. Since her interest is close to zero already. She's going to apply to NUS next year.. hope she can get in!! YEAH!!

EXPENSES OF THE DAY
Lunch: $2.30
Dinner: $3.40
Yogurt: $1.00
Total: $6.70
Satisfaction: FAIRLY GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)