...Morning Bath...

Ha!! It's been years eversince I have done this!! I got up and bathed!! WOOHOO!!! :@) Aint I amazing?! Anyway, since I'm paying for the services here, I better use it man! :) So I bathed.

...Distribute flyers...

I met Huixin at Science today to distribute flyers for the upcoming Grant-A-Wish! Yeah... I can't wait for the actual thing to start. Next week, we are starting to set up booths at the Arts faculty to get donors for the needy children and families!

During the distribution, I also met quite a few of my friends. From Mayflower to JC. Ha... I also found out another link. My friend, Felix (JC friend) is actually a primary school friend of Moses (Secsch friend). So amazing right? Ha!! And they met at the same pathway. It's friendster all the time man!! :@)

...Chemistry lecture...

Well, today is the first time that I'm actually attending a chemistry lecture. Oh well, there are alot of people taking this module, which means that the probability of getting an A is very competitive though... It's ok for the first lecture, but yawned quite a bit... somemore it's an Indian lecturer!! Diaoz... Why so lucky with Indians???

...Lunch at Biz School Canteen...

Well, Angel, Zhiwei, Minfei, De Sheng and I went to the Biz Canteen to have a late lunch... so hungry man and all of us shared a plate of 20 dumplings... that tasted very nice!! YUMMY! Also bought a plate of lemon fish meal, which consist of a fish and a lemon... oh man... It didnt even have lemon sauce on it... -_-

...Central Library...

We headed to the library to study some books before going for lecture... :) And it's quite fun as we have decided to form a study group for chemistry!! Yeah!! Anyway, I feel that studying in the library is quite tiring... you'll tend to doze off after probably 3 pages of reading... -_-

That's why I brought with me water, so as to keep me awake if I feel tired or anything... :@)

...False Lecture...

Oh man... I went to LT25 for my lifescience lecture and it was shocking that not a single soul was inside!!! I immediately called Weiming, who is at home, to help me check the location of the lesson, thinking that I might have written it down wrongly.

He told me that the first lecture is on 19th Aug!! Diaoz... And I didn't even know that... Ha!! Opps.. think that it's common for humans to have such error eh?? :_@)

...Meeting up with Yingkai, X and Calvin...

Well, today we had an ad-hoc dinner with the above stated people at Clementi... All because they know that i'm staying at PGP, so they choose a nearby place... :) We ate the claypot chicken rice, and it tasted yummy. Actually, even though I have sore throat, I also ate it... There's a chinese saying "Fighting poison with poison." I did that and nothing worse happened!

Well, I felt that through this gathering, also with the inclusion of Patrick later, I feel that I'm fortunate to have met these friends. Even though they have only a few similiarities with me, I feel that they are somewhat pals to me. Maybe I think too much, but it's like they have common topic like LAN gaming, Computer, soccer. But for me, the topics they say, seldom matched with mine. But it's ok, I think they know it. Ha. But they do chat with me about things they know I like. I also tried to listen to their conversations.

Yingkai's leaving Singapore for US soon. He's going to study at Washington University. Well, to me, I feel that today, it seems like a farewell gathering before he set sail to US. I feel that he's mind is constantly thinking about some other stuff...similar feeling to that of Renshao. But I simply can't decipher what's them thinking in their head. Well, probably something secret. Something complex. But all I know is that they are clever people who are independent. Think that he'll do his best at US. I'm wishing him all the best. Strive the best against all odds!! :@)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006