Elections

On Sat, from 6.30pm to 3.30am, Community Service Club is holding their annual elections for the Main Committee. Woa... there are 14 people present, vying for 15 positions in the MC. It went very well and felt that the competition is really very high, especially for the Vice President role... there are 3 people fighting for the position.

This is the longest meeting that I have ever gone through in my life. When it's my turn, I was quite nervous. However, when I started to speak, I felt quite comfortable. Having people to look at me when speaking is quite a good feeling! Ha!! After my introduction, I have to answer all the questions given my the panel and the audience. I tried to answer them with my honest opinions. Later, I went out when the voting was carried out. Then, when I was told to come back, applause came!! And I was elected as the Welfare Director of CSC! Yeah!! So happy!

With my previous experience as the Welfare Rep in JC and part of the welfare IC for my Company in army, I feel that I'm able to plan out activities which can actually gel the people together. Not only that, they'll feel very happy and enjoy it!! I really hope that I can pass this enthusiasm to them!! YEAH!

Sleeping

I went back to sleep at my Prince George Park Residence (PGPR). Bathed at 4am and the water's quite cold. Very sleepy and I got up around 11am. I still feel quite goggy because I was feeling feverish the night before... Probably due to the aircon in the CSC Clubroom.

MFSS

I was supposed to go to my Mayflower Secondary School's Reunion Dinner yesterday. However, due to the ad-hoc elections, I couldn't go. Luckily, Tuckleng managed to get Chongyak to replace me. I heard from Huihui that it's quite a pity that she couldn't enter the Art Room as no one was interested to go there. She felt a sense of belonging to the school. If I were to be there, I would also feel the same.

MFSS is going to be torn down, followed by a new construction of the secsch. Really missed that place though!! AH!!

Celebration for Yiwen's Ah Ma (80th birthday)

Woa! Today is Yiwen's Ah Ma's 80th Birthday! I actually went down with JianBang to Paragon to buy chicken essence for her. Real thanks for his suggestions!! :@)

We went to a Chinese restaurant at Raffles City. Alot of her relatives were present there.... And I really feel that Yiwen is very lucky as their relatives are all very united!! They are also very happy to see each other. I'm not boasting or what.... But I was quite shocked to hear from them that they say me very handsome! And that I've changed my looks!! Ha!! Well, I'm a modest person so I merely replied, " No la..." Ha!!

We ate around 8 course meal and that made me very very full! Felt that the food is quite oily and saltish!! Eww!! Ha.... I felt quite feverish towards the end of the dinner course. Chatted with Jinhui and feel that both of us are like jokers! Ha!!

All of us left around 10.15pm and I said GOODBYE to all of them! Real happy to be part of this celebration!! :@)

Happiness in one's life

I feel that to be happy, one must be happy with what he/she is doing. Forcing oneself to do something that he/she doesn't like, is very unhealthy!! So i recommend that you should try and self-discover what are ur likes and try to achieve it!! :@)

EXPENSES FOR THE DAYS
Lunch: $3.00
Chicken Essence: $20.00
Dinner (Sat): $4.30
Total: $27.30
Satisfaction: VERY GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)