It's been so long eversince I've written a Blog!!

I am now currently staying at Prince George Park Residence at NUS. It's single room and I feel condusive studying alone in the hostel! :@) Made only 2 neighbours. Feel that the whole level, I'm the only Singaporean! Ha!

I have all my modules that I want! Heng ah! All with the help of Yiwen and my seniors. Shifting into the hostel without internet is quite hectic. Feel that we are getting too dependent on the internet programmes nowadays. Be it registration, buying, reading, most of us are logging on to the net everyday to get the most updated information.

I'm having my Orientation week currently. Met about 6 of my coursemates in Material Science. They are friendly bunch of people and somewhat felt happy to meet them. :@) Oh well, real nice to have started the blog drive again!! :@) Yeah!!

Take care!! :@)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)