Today, I feel that in university, it's important that you have friends around you, accompany when you are at lecture, eat or even at the library. Otherwise, you may feel lonely. Initally, you may be able to withstand it, however, after a while, you may not be able to take it... Trust me.

Healthy Living

I've been living a healthy lifestyle nowadays. Why? Like today, I ate vegetarian beehoon for breakfast, lunch is kway teow soup and vegetarian rice for dinner. It's very delicious and affordable. I've been including as much soy content in my food intake as I've read that it helps promote hair growth!! Haa!!

Community Service

Today is one of the busiest day that I have found myself in CSC. Coz after lecture, I went down to help out in the Grant A Wish booth and was quite amazed that no one was there to mann it. Diaoz... But I stood there for 1hr45mins. Met quite a few friends, Boon Hian included man.

Oh yes, I went for massage which is done by a blind woman. She's real good in massage and she has been doing this for 4years already. With her powerful fingers, she's able to forcefully massage my veins, shoulders, neck and head. Woa! I felt very refreshed after the whole course! And it's worth it as it cost a good $10. :@)

And after my life science lecture, I immediately rushed to Arts Faculty to meet 3 people, namely Novi, Dr Oh and Miss Takahoma. I was quite proud of myself that I'm able to go into their offices in the shortest time possible. Furthermore, it's my first time going there. They donated pampers and underwear.

Feel that by joining Grant A Wish, I get to meet up with alot of people. Good or bad, generous or those who just reject. Ha! These 3 of them, I can feel that they are those kind who are willing to help and I really appreciate for their kindness.

In the end, I was like carrying 3 bulky packets of pampers and went onto the bus to the Clubroom. I was feeling quite embarrassed especially I was on the bus. Everyone was looking at me and thinking, "Why am I carrying so many pampers?" Oh man.... Haa...

Firedrill

Had a firedrill at my Residence today. Well, it's very different feeling compared to that in army. It's much more relaxed and I'm able to stroll towards the meeting point. Furthermore, when I heard the drill, I even took my time to go to toilet. Ha!

The firedrill is a good chance for me to know my neighbours. I met 2 of them. One of them from Finland and the other a local. Well, we chatted and it's certainly great to have met them! :@)

EXPENSES OF THE DAY
Breakfast: $1.60

Lunch: $2.10
Dinner: $2.10
Massage: $10.00
Total: $15.80
Satisfaction: GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006