...National Day...

Went very early for the NDP actual day performance at Kallang MRT. At the MRT, 2 aunties approached Zehe and I for NDP tickets. And the idea of black market sprang in my head. I think there is a black market every year for them but too bad, didn't see it happening in front of my eyes.

Today, Yiwen spent time baking delicious brownies for the whole NDP Group and for me! At the first bite, it was somewhat like heavenly! It seemed to me that all along, I have been awaiting for this taste. U think that I may be kidding, but to me, it's for real man!! Alot of my group members find them tasty too!! YEAH


...THE FINALE...

I really enjoyed the final performance!! Especially the music and together with the crowd. Every dance step, I tried to smile and have fun! WOO!! I was very happy that the performance being put up was a good one. Which means that we didnt have our efforts wasted!! @:) Anyway, upon going to the staging area, I met Jasmine and most of us waved thank-you to her. I actually saw tears (happy tears) from her eyes!! :@) Quite touched though...

The four months of training has actually came to a stand-still. And the rewards out of it?? I would say is making new friends and also satisfaction of my own. It has been my dream everysince last year to participate in NDP, and this year, I have done it!! With my friends too!! :@) YEAH!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006