Woa... I forced myself to get up at 8.15am this morning. But in the end, I got up at 8.45am! I was still on time for the 9.30am programme of today's camp. We are all busy preparing for the show, which is going to be put up in the afternoon.

My group acted out as a spoof of "the unbeatables" together with "Allan Wu and Wong Li-Lin". I acted as the Allan Wu. Really felt like an extra, which is supposed to be. Ha!! I really had fun, wearing the supersoka bottles, beret and carrying a supersoka to act as a security guard! :)

For the Mass Dance, I really had fun too! Really felt that the song by Marc Anthony is very short. After about 3minutes, the dance is over! Ha!! It's cool though... and hope that tml, for the RAG day, we'll get to dance again!

After our performance, all of us went to the field whereby we used the supersoka guns to shoot all the people. All of us had fun spraying water at our team-mates! Ha. Saboh all of them! Especially our seniors, Disi, Minfei and Desheng. After everything ended, I somewhat felt as though the days in the Orientation Week really passed by so fast! WOOMAN!

Yeah...Below is one of the cheers that I learnt:

FEVER CHEER
I got a fever, I'm hot, I can't be stopped.
I got a fever, I'm hot, I can't be stopped.
I gotta wo-in ah-out can't be stopped.
I gotta wo-in ah-out can't be stopped.
Wooooo....DELPHINUS!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006