It's been so long eversince I have written this blog...well, here it is...

For this weekend, I have been busy with JAMX Prelims! And I have been standing on my feet from 12pm to 9pm! Can't believe it!!

The experience that I had throughout these days were awesome. Learnt about rock band equipment, and how the competition goes. It's real good feeling to have crowd coming it as the day gets darker and had their support. Also, the weather has been working hand in hand with us, providing sun (for tanning) and wind (for cooling). Isn't that great!?

Yar! I am happy that I have joined JAMX. :)

Anyway, went to Boom Boom Room yesterday with Hisham, Ray and Jingyun, straight from JAMX. I was dead tired by then, but because it's the last performance, we all decided to go there early. The whole place was very crowded. The night was very comical, with Kumar and Gang cross dressing and cracking jokes. There are some instances whereby it's not so comical at all! .... Anyway, felt that Kumar is growing older and older already. He's getting thinner, not that he's sickly or what... but he's better off last time!

I feel that I joined to many activities already. Not that I have added more new events to my list, it's just that Saturday itself, I was packed from morning to night!

SUPPOSED GIVEN PLAN
9am: CSC DAY
10am: JAMX (skipped Grant a Wish meeting and Romeo and Juliet Play)
8pm: Boom Boom Room

Actually, it's kind of ironic. I actually invited my friends to watch the Romeo and Juliet Play from KingEdwardVII Hall. In the end, I couldn't attend because of JAMX. The same thing goes to Grant A Wish meeting. Out of the 4 meetings, I only attended one so far. Feel quite bad.

Well, returned back home. The feeling is very good. Tired but have to type. Otherwise, no more people will be coming to my blog to see already!

Everyone, take care and feel free to go and see JAMX!! It's 29th Jan 6pm at Ngee Ann Civics Plaza. COME AND SUPPORT ME yar?!?? :)

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch = Dinner = Chicken Rice = $3 / per packet

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Golden sleep is from 10pm-2am everyday. Don't miss it!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006