It's been so long!!

Hey!! It's really been so long eversince I have written on this blog as I have actually occupied myself with lotsa stuff!!! All thanks to Yiwen, now my blog is given a fresh look! Yeah!!!

Now, I shall tell you what I have actually done for the past few days!!

During New Year's Eve, I actually went to Ray's house and had BBQ with my army friends and it's really a fun time as we got to catch up with old times. And due to the Tsunami, there is actually no live telecast of the happy occasion. Well, luckily, Ray sent me home. Ha!! Really enjoyed the food and the people!! :@)

That very afternoon, I actually met up with Yiwen and we actually bought some shirts for Chinese New Year at AngMoKio. She also gave me a shirt which she bought from Thailand. It's quite cute though. And we bought durian and jumbu. Very delicious.

It was Christopher's birthday on 01.01.05 and Engteck, Yingkai, Patrick, Calvin, Christopher and I actually met up for steamboat and we actually had a heavy one! Ha!! I gave him an egg dustbin! Hope that he liked it. Really feel happy because it's been quite a while eversince the 5 of us have met up. Later, we went to watch a 2am show "Meet the Fockers" and it's really a funny movie! Really felt very goggy after the movie and took the last Nightrider at 4.57am! When I reached home, I sneaked in. Dad knew that I was late but who cares. :)

Then, during the weekend, I went to my ah-ma's house and really ate alot. Also, Ah-ma talked alot with my mum and really enjoyed the food that my fourth aunt prepared! Simply delicious! The butter prawns and fish! Yummy, all my favourite. The whole day rained like cats and dogs! And mum and I took cab to and fro! Feel happy to see Ah-ma!!

Monday, came and I have alot of meetings eversince then. Need to prepare for Community Service Camp 05 (I'm the Sentosa I/C) and also there is Grant A Wish to help out with the consolidation of the wishes. And later, have SkiE meeting. Woa! I can't believe that these activities are back to back! Ha!! Feel happy to see my friends!

January- A month where alot of my friends have their birthday. They are Christopher, Renhong, Xiaoying, Shiying and Huihui. There are more to come. Which is Crystal and Xiaoyun! Gosh!! Really alot of January babies, don't you think??

Oh yes, on Monday night, I actually met up with Yiwen and had BBQ! I feel that these few days, I have been taking unhealthy food! Ha!! Anyway, we bought instant charcoal and she prepared food and we ate at Siloso beach. It's really very nice feeling and it's only the two of us who were bbqing at the beach! Ha!! Oh yes, there's a good thing to share with you guys. That is bbq salmon taste really very very very good! Yummy! Second is the prawns! My favorite! Ha!!

Woa... School's starting and I have finally decided not to continue to staying in my PGP hostel already because I feel that I want to spend my time wisely. When I was at PGP, I didn't really spend my time wisely and I thought that I have alot of time, so I didn't care that much. I finally thought it through and that since I will be wasting 3 hours of travelling time per day, I will need to even cherish my time even better right!? That is why I need to discipline myself! Yeah!!


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)