ZOUK no more!!

Well, I actually went for a timsum buffet in the morning yesterday and it's really a good deal. A total of around 17 of us went for the outing, including Yiwen. And we actually felt very very full after the whole brunch! Gosh!! The place I went was Dragon restaurant at Harbourfront center. The buffet ends at 2.30pm so go there around 11plus will be fine!

Then, I met Hisham and Ray for high tea at Orchard Road. This is actually the first time that we have actually spent so much time together... from afternoon to wee hours at night. We went to NYDC outside HMV and it's not bad. I can't believe that the 3 of us spent around $45 on 5 items only! Gosh! Felt quite guilty because I didnt pay a single cent at all! Gotta pay Ray soon!

Later went to DFS Galleria to purchase Bailey's Cream. Even though they give the price which is out of tax, you will only be entertained with this offer if you show ur passport! Which means, it's only for tourists in Singapore! Then, we went to Isetan and bought the thing. Then, I paid for the cherries because Hisham recommended that it's very delicious with Bailey's Cream.

Went to Ray's house for a nap. I suddenly feel that my stomach began to reject alcohol already. I actually felt nauseous after I drank some mouthfuls! (Somewhat felt pregnant). Anyway, watched Charmed and it's quite lame, I feel. Ate alot of cherries and later, I also had char kway teow which was cooked by his mom.

Oh yes, his house has a golden retriever and her name is Minnie! What a name and mine is Mickey! Ha... She's a real tame and friendly dog. Really felt that she's a human and she can shake hands with me one!! So cute!!

At night, we actually went down to Zouk via Ray's car. We had quite a load of fun but I feel that my interest for clubbing has actually dropped. Not enthusiastic compared to last time! Ray actually met his ex, Sulynn and chatted with her. Apart from meeting friends, I also get to meet one of my 'coursemate', coz 'he' took the same module as me. "He" actually dressed as a woman!! Oh my god! Really looked like one, with breasts and 'he's' real plump! Eww... 'He' saw me i guess... but I didnt say HI to 'him' of coz!

Went home later and sneaked home. I actually had a close encounter with my dad! After locking the outside door, I heard someone going to the toilet and I freezed at the hidden spot. And when I heard the urinating sound, I quickly went into my room and hid behind the door. Then, my dad actually switched on the light... (I don't know the reason) and then switched off. I think that he peered into my room. Anyway, after he closed the door, I stood behind my room door for about 1 minute or so, before coming out. Ha!! And later, I go and bathe. And rested till 12pm the next day! What a pig I am!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)