Morning: Swim, not bad experience. SUn's good.
Afternoon: Head to school
Seminar: Attended Shisedo talk with freebies.
Dinner: Nasi Briyani and meeting for JAMX
Concert: Guitar Concert at LT13. Siyang's performance. Very nice.

Kinda feel that life is full of entertainment. There are lots of things for us. And it's up to us whether we want to do it or not.

For Siyang, I feel that he has matured quite alot eversince his secondary school days. When I saw him at the stage, I'm real proud of him as I feel that it's his dream to go on stage and perform! I was real excited when he was one of the quintet to play a song! It's terrific. He also tried to smile throughout the performance, which many didn't.

When the concert ended, I felt quite funny because Shaun didn't even say Goodbye to me. I mean it's like I'm just sitting in front of him, and not because he got his friends, he cannot say it right? I mean, it's so strange man!! Can't believe it. -_-!

Killed a mosquito at the bus stop. So bloody. Didnt take photo because felt quite disgusted by it. It's a fat one... Bull's eye.

Tml going to have lectures again. Well, gotta study hard! :)

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Shirt: $12.50
Lunch: $2.50
Dinner: $2.10
Total: $17.10

PS: feel that I have been travelling alot... and I didnt even bother to include my transport fees! Argh...Money is the medium for all things. Without it, you can't travel, eat or even bathe!

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Be yourself and believe that you can do it! Swim if u can!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006