Saturday!
Gosh...

Time really pass so fast and it's going to be the third week of the study term already.

I somewhat feel that I have quite a number of projects to be settled by Jan!! One is JAMX and the other Grant A Wish. Tomorrow, I am going to send the gifts, together with my friends, to 2 beneficaries. Namely, PPIS Jurong and HELP FSC. Isn't that good? Which leaves me to 2 more beneficaries left.

I have been staying at home for the past few days and feel that mum has been talking alot! Even when I sleeping!! It has been 2 days already and that very morning, she'll bombard me with information, telling me to do this and that when I was sleeping because she is feeling anxious and wanted to leave home already. It somewhat disrupted my sleep and I told her that today... Luckily I did that... otherwise, she'll carry on doing it! Ha!!

Anyway, yesterday, had mutton soup and it's delicious. Didn't prepare it.. it's my Dad. :) He's going to cook it for Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner. Also, he prepared the popiah and it's very delicious too! Ate about 5!

THOUGHT...
I feel that life is full of events. It's really up to you whether you want to do it or not. I have read before that to be successful, it depends on how you spend the free hours you have per day.

A typical person spends his day like this:
8hrs: Work/Study
8hrs: Sleeping
2hrs: Eating
2hrs: Travelling

All these will leave us 4 hours of our time. But how do we maximise this period of time? Most people will spend it on television, msn, checking email, talking on the phone, daydreaming. That's not the supposed right way to do. One should actually try and do self-improvement stuff, such as exercising, reading self-improvement books etc etc...

Do consider changing and maximising your time. Everyone is given 24hrs. You can't buy time, but you can create it. :)

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Nil

THOUGHT OF THE DAY
Read above la!



Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)