Yesterday was one of the most tiring.

Had 2 lectures but it was very shiong for me because in between, I went out to buy stuff from my own website. Ha! Anyway, back to the lectures, it's quite fun and taxing. For my geography module, we are talking about maps and the previous lecture, we are told to draw the map of Singapore, according to your own Geographic Imagination. I drew and the lecturer showed some of our works. And mine was up! Can't believe it. All of us didnt write our names and he named me 'ZOUK Kid' because I drew the word ZOUK on the map! Ha!! :)

Straight after my lecture, I went back to clubroom, hoping that the birthday celebration was still carrying on. But when I reached, it's over already. And feel like leaving because the rest of the members are at the canteen. Then, I left...

Anyway, I reached home at 7.45pm, close to 8 and suppose to meet Zhiwei and Felix at 9pm! I quickly ate and bathed and dashed down to Orchard.

TEASE BASH@ Chinablack

Well, the turnout was very good, i was to say. My friends who went are Minfei, Disi, Yunjie, Zhiwei, Felix, Me, Kelvin, Gavin, Jerry and Lionel. The performance by RONIN rocks!! Gotta download their songs (opps).

Anyway, despite being tired, after drinking a glass of vodka Lime, it didnt affect me at all!! Argh. Luckily for the music, it was very nice, RnB and retro, which made it fun! Ha! We danced in a circle and made moves which are groovy and some are quite gaoxiao! But who cares right? No one sees it anyway. :)

Feel that partying is a one good getaway to relieve stress and also get to know more about our friends. Yunjie danced quite good, Zhiwei had some moves, Felix left (ahH! Wanted him to stay but he don't want), Minfei and her sister danced not bad too! Ha... Certainly had fun la. :) I can't believe that I sang loudly to the music man! :)

Well, as usual, there are alot of people who cannot dance at all! They simply jump and jump and want to bump people like me... KNS! Argh... I even heard a black shirt guy saying " Hey, let's bump him" when we actually moved towards the centre of the floor. GOsh Simply a terrible thing to hear and he kept on knocking me. Luckily, another group came and stood behind that guy and one of them commented the same thing as me! HA!! "Does he know how to dance?"

Went back around 2am and it's really a knee-breaking for me! Didn't dance that long for quite some time already! Ha!! Took cab with Yunjie and later the stupid taxi driver wanted to cheat my money!! Drive so slowly! Simply irritating and I told him to speed up and he pretend he didn't listen! QUite heng because got a few green lights for me! :)

EXPENSES FOR THE NIGHT
$8 for Taxi ride

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Never go to partying/clubbing anymore! :)


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)