Today is the day for most delicacies! Why? At my Club's Volunteer Appreciation Tea today, we had lots of pasta, pizza and potato wedges. For dinner, went out with my bunch of friends to Holland Village to have dinner at Coffee Club Xpress. Later, we even hopped down to have Katong Laksa. It's simply delicious! Ha!!

I was actually feeling very tired after the VAT, however, because my friend is leaving Singapore for Sweden, I decided to celebrate together with my friends too! :) Didn't expect that we can all chat quite alot though!

The Volunteer Appreciation Tea was a success, with Chloe and KokLeong as the host. Kenneth and I were the Dj for the whole place and it's an experience to work with him. The adjustments of the music and the mic was of pure estimation and had fun controlling and balancing the two of them. Ha!! We had a lucky draw, hoping to win, but didn't get anything! Ha!! I'm really glad that quite a few people turned up and it's certainly very happy to see them! Yeah.

We took a cab back (Hanmao, Shichao, Jiakai and I) and along the way, we chatted about poly/jc education. Personally, I feel that poly somewhat prepares alot for a student. Why and how? For me, I have entered army and alot of my poly friends actually are working straight after their army. They are much better off than JC students because they have 2 paths to take, but for us, we have only one. For poly, they can choose to further their studies or work. But for us, the primary one we have is further tertiary education. Correct? The options are much better and given 2 years to think about which path to take for a poly student, is certainly a long time for consideration.

Well, I have already taken the university road, and I hope that I will not back out. Anyway, I have gotten 6 modules for my next semester and I have a 4-day week time table! Isn't that great and all of them start at 10am!! Woo!! Ha... so happy!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006