Woa!! I can't believe it!

I am happy for myself because I have taken the right path. Right path as in I decided which lecture to forgo and go to another one instead. All these is because of one tutorial which made me have to change my Tuesday's timetable. Ha!

Anyway, went to the first ever that I meet the children at the Clementi SCS. They are very hyper and very interesting. Feel that all of them have a history that is unique to everyone and want to dig them out. We played games and it's quite fun and gaoxiao.

A few of us are allocated with a child each. For me, I didn't have. Maybe after mid Feb, I'll be going to have a child allocated to me! :)

When I reached home, I was very tired already. And was lucky to wake up juz in time when the train stopped at SENGKANG.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006