Well, today it's Tuesday.

I have been printing my notes from school and it cost me quite alot. Think that I should install my printer back at my home... it's more economical, i guess.

Anyway, I have been dozing off these few days during lecture. I find that my attention span it's around one hour the max. And coming to an hour and a half, I'll tend to doze off!! Serious man.. really drift! Gotta buy sweets to perk me up already! Can't believe it!

Feel that everyday, it's like learning journey... Have to attend lectures and actually feel happy when I see my friends, be it at lectures, bus, or even at the clubroom. Gotta feel that it's lucky to know them because it really makes me feel that there is more than studies in school! :)

Reached home after my Clementi Student Care Service meeting... Quite tired but it's alright... :)

Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)