Goat's Milk

I have to advertise this Goat's Milk! It's really very good and I can feel the difference in myself and both of us feel good to have our children drink it.

Initial reaction
Eww! What a smell and taste? That was the initial feelings I had when I first tasted this Hay Diaries milk!

However, after that, I felt the natural sweetness of it. And the benefits of Goat's milk is plenty!


Our collection of the Goat's milk bottles


Why the change
I used to drink cow's milk and I will get loose stools (aka diahoerra). I wonder why. Maybe I have lactose intolerance? However when I was younger, I do not have this case.

Then we bumped into this Goat's milk and decided to give it a try. And amazingly, I do not have any of it! And it was nice and good.

Benefits
1. It is easy to digest.
2. It is able to match our body rather than cow's milk.
3. It is less allergenic. And doesn't cause much allergies to humans!
4. It is naturally homogenic! It means that if you place a cup of Goat's milk and a cup of cow's milk overnight in the refrigerator, the Goat's milk will look the same. However the cow's milk have two parts, one is creamy, another is watery. Try it!
5. It is second place after breast milk. I mean come on, where can I get breast milk from as an adult!

The brown cap is the chocolate milk one. However, they only available for small bottles.


Our orders
Every week, we will order 6 large bottles and 2 small chocolate goat's milk. And they will deliver to our door step! So convenient right? We drink about one bottle a day.

You can order via telephone or head down to their farm!


Toys
Who says we need to buy toy bowling pins?
We recycle these bottles and form our very own bowling pins for Josh and Kate!

They love it when they will try their ways to get the pins down with their toy ball! So fun! However, the picking up and stacking back into this triangle shapes are always the father doing! It's quite tiring!!

However, hearing their laughters is so rewarding!

We actually used the bottles as bowling pins!


Hay Diaries Pte Ltd
No. 3 Lim Chi Kang Agrotech Park
Lane 4 Singapore 718859
Tel: 67920931
Website: www.haydiaries.com.sg

Quote: Recommended by Mervyn Hoe.

PS: They deliver the milk at different days according to where your place is. Hence, do check the availability of the timing and days that you are free to collect at your door step! Ours is every week 5am! It's no joke and they will deliver the fresh milk from the oven!! Yum!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)