Unwell

Hey! This is the first time I ever felt so bad. I am actually down with a sore throat! And the cause is because I drank milo. This drink - I haven't drank for quite awhile. I get heaty easily after I drink milo. And I drank it once with my friend on Friday, and it brought my immune system down!

I began to lose my voice today and the feeling is just terrible. Nevertheless, we went to church. It was a fruitful journey as today, they taught about sheep! Moses and the sheep. And they did the sheep art and craft! So cute!







Pictures of my children with the artpiece! Ain't they look like cute lil' sheep!!


However after church, I was feeling quite feverish and totally no more voice left! We have to quickly rush home and we forgo an event at Josh's ex-teacher place. Felt bad about it.

Thank God I rested and managed to regain a partial of my voice back again.


Dinner at Chinatown
We went to Chinatown for dinner because I crave for claypot frog leg porridge and I remembered that there is a famous porridge stall near Smith Street! And it really tasted so delicious!! Yum! I didn't get to take picture the frog leg porridge. Guess that all of us are very hungry indeed! You can just google 'Chinatown frog porridge' and it will bring you to the shop!

After that we chanced upon a TCM shop and they formed a drink for my sore throat! It tasted bitter!! Aweful but I managed to drink it completely..


The $5 powdered TCM drink for my sore throat!

Twelve Cupcakes
We went to Millenia Walk and we happened to chance by Twelve Cupcakes. Josh spotted it and wanted one cupcake. So we bought! They had promotion. Buy 2 get 1 Free! So we bought 3 red velvets.

Boy my children loved the red velvet!! Before I even wanted to take picture of them, they took the fork and wanted to munch it already! This is so comical.

We are so shocked that Millenia Walk also have MEDZS!! The Mediterranean food stall that we loved at Somerset 313! Totally amazing!

One thing to mention about the cupcakes is the packaging. We brought home two other cupcakes in the pink box. And when we reached home, we were shocked that the cupcakes are toppled! The base of the packaging went above the cupcakes! I wonder why.

That time I bought individual cupcake back and the single packaging also is quite flimsy. Really hope that they can enhance the gripping of the cupcakes! Nevertheless, it is still very tasty!




Picture of my children with the Red Velvet Cupcake!! :)

We went back home and that was the end of an adventurous Sunday, even though I was not feeling well. Hope tomorrow, I will regain my health!




Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)