My Children Remix Part 1

What a title! I am really amazed that having a child, your life is between you, your wife and child.


Having two children, it means life between you, your wife, child number 1 and child number 2. And the things that you see between the two children is really very amazing. At times, just by looking at them, you will get to see yourself when you are young!


Josh learning how to write with a bamboo pen!


Relationship Permutations

I feel that it's really very fun and priceless to experience your very own father-son, father-daughter and husband-wife relationship! I'm honored to experience this everyday. And the cutest one is the sibling relationship! You can actually see that these growing children are really learning from each other!


1. Kate copies what Josh is doing. Now she even loves to wear his clothes to sleep!

2. Josh sings and teaches Kate English and Chinese. Those simple songs and what words to say.

3. They will quarrel at times but the war ends very fast with intervention and hugs.

4. They play toys, jump together, clap for each other, hugs and readily pose to take pictures! It's really heart-warming to see these!

5. Josh covers himself with blanket and she too, wants to have the blanket too! Josh is like a role model for Kate.

Picture of us and Josh's constipated look!

 I look like a celebrity!


Kate

Recently, Kate shows that she is an understanding lady. When one cries, she will calmly take any tissue she sees, and pass to the person! Automatically! And she will also shares her toys too! Amazing. Proud of her.

Yesterday, I asked her to pull me up from bed. And she did with all her might! Even though she couldn't, she tried twice and laughed about it! She didn't know that her size is unable to lift a 60kg pork!

Kate and her remaining ice-cream cone.

Josh

His vocabulary for Chinese words is really very good. We bought for him the Chinese characters card and he manages to say 70% of it!



Words list

蓝色














More and more... I actually don't recall myself being a 4 year old to know so many Chinese characters! All thanks to Eve, grandma and the school!



Leverage

I would feel that having children is leveraging on each other and learning to grow with one another. It's certainly very important to set house rules, after we attended Parenting course recently.

Through the house rules, eg saying prayer before your meals, will make them know the importance of family values and respect each other. I'm really happy that now a nights, I'll pray simple words to each of them and they will end off with Amen! So happy about it.

Last night, after praying for Kate, Josh asked me to pray for him too! It's really amazing. God is with us all the time!

Me carrying two children! So heavy!

Remix children into my life
Having children made me think that it is not work that makes me. It is the family that moulds me to a better person.It's like those songs having remix. It just gave that particular song to have more variations and sounds better. Josh and Kate have made my life into this song, that is challenging yet fruitful.

I have read a somewhere that a group of people actually let work become the character of the person. And there and then, they do not know their actual self and realize what they really love and like. Work is their life, and life is work. Work is temporal, family is permanent. And I really hope that we can put emphasis on family and keep it that way. 

When my third one is coming out, we will have to adjust and remix once again. We shall see what we can do better again! Just keep trying and trying...


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)