Bishan Tropical Fruits Fiesta

Wow! Last evening (20th July 2013), we had so much fun! We brought my parents and Kate to the Tropical Fruits Fiesta and it's well organised, just that it was so warm! It's only FREAKING $3! 


And we are provided...
1. Buffet Dinner 
2. Balloons
3. Galore of Tropical Fruits (Longans, Durians, Mangosteen)
4. Delicious Green Bean Soup and Pulut Hitam
5. Massage Sessions
6. A Booth about Dengue and the Aedes Mosquitoes
7. Lucky Draw

We didn't know there is a dinner in the first place, hence we headed straight down to the place after dinner.

We were greeted by balloons! And there are minion balloons! How creative!


And Kate was given one! Later did we know that they actually made about 5 of them. We are so lucky to have one of it.


This is the table laid out for us! Initially we thought that we will dash and grab as much fruits as possible! However, my creative mind proved me wrong. It was so well organised and each of us have a fair share of the fruits!
Honestly speaking, I didn't expect (or had much high hopes) as to getting great durians for this $3 deal. I was wrong again! It's good durians and love the bitter sweet ones!! And the mangosteen are so lovely and Kate loved them so much. Longans, she can also auto spit out the seeds after savouring the flesh!


My dad had a $3 massage for 15 minutes! It's a good deal! I wanted to do, but just didn't have the chance to do it :(


This picture is so funny! Kate was so sleepy already and I just wanted to eat the durians!! Love it! Kate ate 2 mouthfuls of durian. Durians are such amazing fruits that keep me excited!


Kate and I made a star-shaped toy, made of Paper dough! This dough is so amazing and that after we used, we bought online! It has no smell, doesn't stick to your skin and it's so easy to use!! Amazing!

We were so full after the whole trip! If I have this lobang next time, I will sure will invite more of my fellow friends and relatives!!! :)



Links that you may like
Durians make me blissful

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)