Baby 3 Part Two


Wow! Our new born is one day old already! :)

I'm really very thankful for all the 200 over congratulations and well wishes from FaceBook as well as the fruit baskets from fellow friends and colleagues! 


Baby Hoe on 9th July 2013



Josh and Eve and Baby early morning before Josh goes to school



Aren't they loving?



Happy grandfather with the three grandchildren. I honestly find that when we grow old, the success-o-meter is being a grandparent. And being able to see your grandchildren! It's certainly priceless.


Me and my three children. Kate followed me to squat! So funny.


Picture of Eve before birth. She sat on the couch. Then, when contractions came, she will get up and I will support her. And she will go back again. This went on for 30 minutes!

Baby Hoe on the heater machine



The nurse measured and she is 51cm! Longer than Kate and Josh when born.



Our gynae Dr Paul Tseng at 7.30am



Me and Josh and Baby Hoe

It's kinda funny that now, my third child doesn't have any name. So she is now called temporarily as 'Baby Hoe'.

I can't wait for the confinement food! So nice to eat!! Woo...



Links you may like:



Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

National Day 2006