Baby 3 Part One

Wow! 9th of July. It is another milestone in our lives whereby our third child is born at 7.01am! This is really an amazing journey and God gives us this great gift!

It's like finally we can get to see the one who made Eve hungry all night long, and making her eat like every 2 hours! And here she is! Her weight is 3.05kg! Woohoo!




3.00 am 
I was hungry and I wanted to eat banana cake at home. Then, Eve also woke up, and she felt that she wanted to pass motion. I ate halfway and she told me that she felt different. And the toilet bowl had blood! It's a sign of cervix opening. Hence, we rushed down to Mount Alvernia straight away! I quickly shoved and ate the remainder of my banana cake.

Josh and Kate were still sleeping and we activated my father-in-law and he reached at 3.20am. We packed our stuff and took a cab down.


4.00 am
We were in the delivery ward and Eve was 4 cm dilated. There were regular contractions. And at 6 am, she was 6 cm dilated. We need to hit 10 cm, and we thought it might be 10 am. This is how primary school maths taught us to calculate right? Luckily it didn't turn out that way. Otherwise it will be so shag.

Her contractions got more regular and stronger and we did the usual 4 sets of 15 counts. "1, 2, 3, ... 15". And I will be her pillar as she stood up when she had the 1 minute long contraction. These cycles went for about 30 minutes. It's like we are in a boxing show, wrestling with the contractions!




6.40 am
She told the nurse that she started to push. And we just waited as I supported her in every contraction. Doctor was on his way and there were only 2 nurses there.

I can feel that Eve is really pushing, and just waiting for the water bag to burst!



6.55 am
The water bag burst! And it's the first time I felt it. It's lukewarm and felt just like warm soup. And luckily it didn't splash onto my clothes. My angle was just right.

Magic happened!

One push and the head was out!

Another push, and the whole baby was out! And she is born at 7.01 am!

How miraculous!!



Eve
I'm really so blessed to have her and I tell you, it's not easy to go through a natural birth without any medication or epidural at all! I will not be able to go through and experience birth pain. And I'm truly proud of her that all the births, she managed it very well!



Brave woman award



We find that this time, we managed to go through it easier and she listened to her body.

When she had her final few contractions, she was on her fours on the bed. It's like a cat pose. And it's a more comfortable pose for the giving birth. Through that, our second daughter is born! Really amazing!

One should really strive to go natural. The body really clears up for the delivery of the child. At the hospital, she passed her bowels, vomited just to cleanse the whole body. Our human body is really amazing. Some people actually ate medicine to clear the system, which is actually redundant. 

So happy!!

Of course, my presence there is very important. I keep track of the timing of contractions, did the counting as well as to give her water to drink etc. And to give her emotional and physical support.



My Children



Josh posing confidently with his little sister!

It's really amazing to see the joy from my children. And that they are all so excited to see the new born! So now my family has 4 Hoes.




Beautiful mum with three beautiful children

Josh is so happy and wanted to bring his little sister home. Kate is so happy when she saw the pictures of the new sister! She literally LOL and she wanted to see her! And it's really sweet to see our family of 4 has became family of 5! WOW! I'm amazed myself.

Love my family so much!!



Links you may like:


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006