RHD

Wow. I didn't know there is a meaning to Racial Harmony Day? I thought it's just a day whereby we put on our cultural clothes and celebrate. It's one part of it, but the most important meaning is that on 21st July 1964, there is a racial riot in Singapore! Amazing.

At Josh's school, they celebrated Racial Harmony Day and not only they wore cultural clothes, they also got a taste of food, such as Malay kueh, Yam cake, Prata... So funny! I'm so amazed that I know this just today! Not to old to know right? :)

Anyway, both my children are so happy to be wearing the cultural costume!! For Josh's one, my father-in-law bought it at Yue Hwa at Chinatown. And what amazes me is that so many people go there for this celebration event!


The 1980s picture!

Kate's laughing at Steady for not wearing any costume? Ha!

Josh just wants to be special and take a milk bottle to pose! 

Who can split more? Josh or Kate?

They are future kungfu masters?

Love them so much

Nowadays, there are more national flags and my children are so excited with National Day Parade. Whenever they saw ANY sign of national day, for example flags or poster, they will start to sing 'Majulah Singapore'! How cute! Kate learns a lot from Josh and I'm so amazed that she can sing most of the words in the National Anthem! And both of them can sing quite LOUD!



Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006