Hey Everyone!

Yesterday, to me, I felt that I did a good thing. Bringing dragonfruit and share it with my club members. Ha. I even cut them in the clubroom. Kinda strange at the start but it was alright in the end. They are so sweet. Love it!

If you have no idea what they are... here are some pictures to let you see 'em.



A dragonfruit stand alone uncut.



More Dragonfruits....

2 types of colours
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=


White-flesh Dragonfruit. Usually its less sweet compared to the red one. But if you get a large white-flesh dragonfruit, it's also sweet.



This is a red-flesh dragonfruit. Believe it or not...Super sweet and taste better than fruit cake.



White and red dragonfruit together. Ain't they juicy, my friends?

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)