Hi Everyone!
I so enjoy my weekend!!


I went to do quite a few things which I really liked...


I went to watch

BURN THE FLOOR!


I tell u. I only spent $28 and manage to get the front seats. Woo... the $148 one leh. Good right? Let me tell u. It's a mind-blowing experience and seeing the world top dancers dancing on the stage, i tell u. It's hair-standing and I didn't know that time passes so fast.

Really feel like going up and dance with them. Really superb and that increased my wanting for dance. Really. Love it man.

Should have brought my mum there. Coz when I ordered, they said that the ticket is meant for students only. But when I was there. It wasn't. There are even elderly going there to catch the performance. Ha.

Maybe next time, if i were to go to overseas, and there is BURN THE FLOOR, i will definitely bring my mom there. Yeah manz.


I also went for a Church session at City Harvest Church and I learnt alot of stuff there. And i also enjoyed the music. Ha... made 2 new friends and it's really very fun knowing them. Yeah manz.


I also attended one function and it's real mind blowing. I am so going to work hard for the next few months. Really. YEAH! Mervyn, you can do it.


Managed to complete revising for the test on Monday. And that made me feel like I didn't really prepare much for my CA this sem. It's like there are so much things i didn't know then and still can get 60 plus for the test. HA... I am so talented. YEah. Anyway, have to do all the questions tomorrow set by my lecturer. Yeah!


Eat more dragon fruits my friend.


PS: Today I was at Changi Terminal 2 studying and ate POPEYES Chicken. My favourite. Love the chicken. Love the bread and love the mashed potatoes. Love it!!! HAA!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)