Hi Everyone!

Its really been quite awhile eversince I have blogged. Really have no computer to blog. Not that I have no time. I have lots of it! HA!

Anyway, i have learnt alot of things during the past few days. Learning about the palm and most importantly, people's health. YEAH! And you know what? Its getting more and more interesting when I do the EMC (Electronic Magnetic Counter)on more people. HA! YEAH!

NDP FIRST TRAINING
=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=

I attended my first NDP training at the Kranji camp last saturday and its really very fun. We reached there late and my shoes gave way. The soles came off and I used a rubber band to 'stick' the sole with the sport shoe. And you know what? Later, my intelligence told me to make use of my shoe laces to lie the sole with my shoe. And indeed, it's true! It worked. I'm such a genius. YEAH!

And you know what? We have learnt the SHIELD FORMATION! So cool name right? We will be taking the shield as one of the props. Really looking forward to more trainings up ahead. If you guys, i mean guys, are really interested in joining. Do let me know yar? Coz we are lack of around 250 males for this event. For our performance, that include 1200 men. So do let me know kk! And join the fun.

Currently, those that I know who join with me is:
Tuckleng
Cheekian
Yiwen
Lester

Come on and join the ride.

HARD DISK CHANGE
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I have to change my hard disk for my lap top!

Haven't been msning/checking email for 2 days.


GRANDMA
=--=-=-=-=

I am so gaoxiao.
I asked my ah-ma this lame question: "Ah-ma, le boh yong handphone?"
And my ah-ma said, " BOh."

I am so bo liao right?
I always ask her those simple questions like have you eaten? Eaten full? HA! Everything in HOKKIEN!

NUS should teach Hokkien! HA!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)