Hey all

Life is really full of exciting things and I am slowly encovering them one by one. And the most amazing thing is that you never know when is popping up and there's no end to it! Life is great!


Don
=-=-=

Today went for the Befriending session and its so great wor! Played frisbee (courtesy of Mervyn Spears) and then played win-lose-or-draw and the befriendees and befrienders are so fun! HA! So cool and the sad thing is that its going to pause for about 1month.

But I will meet up Don to help with his studies...HA! Try my very best la... :)


Crispy Dory@Science
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Yup! I love food. Oh yes, as I was saying its really very worth! Tell you the ingredients!


1. Coleslaw
2. Not so salty fries
3. Lemon (eh...)
4. 2 pieces of breaded cripsy orangey fresh dory fish
5. green plate

Anyway, Point four is the most exciting! So do try it! And it only cost $2.20.

And it's very filling.

Hope you will try it! HA!


Bridge@clubroom
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Its certainly been quite awhile since I played Bridge at clubroom. And you know what? I won a bid and when I said my partner's card, its called '1-Spade'. Gosh! And I didn't realise leh! Its supposed to be called 'ACE'. Guess that i'm kinda tired. HA!

Anyway, had fun with Zq, Huishan, Trisha (amazing person who dunno how to play but won in the first round).



Take care my friends!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)