Tell you guys smth.

I have a new craving....


Its called hot plate mackeral.


Today, I ate it at my Rivervale Mall. (Should have taken a picture of it). Anyway, its so delicious. Do you know that every bite of the fish, it's of a heavenly taste of fresh protein. And the smell, yum! Plus every bite of the cripsy skin, wow, amazing.

Somemore, the head was bitten off by me. Even the eyes were gone. Real delicious and for those fish-lovers (i mean those who like to eat fishes, not those who rear fishes), you should really try it one day. Coz it's really very delicious and it's worth the money.

One day I shall bring my friends go and eat. Love it!

There is one foodstall at Hotel Amara near Tanjong Pagar MRT. And I tell you. That place also sells hot plate Mackeral. Simply blows your head off. But that place, got fish bones. The stall at Rivervale Mall don't have fish bones.

Rating: 5 upon 2 stars.



Today, I got for myself the air purifer. The one that contains water and it will keep spinning and sucking the dust into it. Really worth the money. Been so long eversince I have told myself to get it. And yes, today it finally came true. :)


Jiayou my friends.


For those who are going to travel: Happy travelling.
For those who are still studying: Happy studying.
For those who have end their exams: Happy ending.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)