Everyone...

Oh well, alot of people find that i get excited easily. Well, I'm not that sure the reall reason. Maybe I'm happy. Maybe I'm very happy. I do take things easy and simply. Love it man. And try not to let anything put me down. :) And most importantly, I enjoy being myself! :)

Today, I did something fantastic. In fact, every semester, I will do something out of the extraordinary. HA.. If you try and look at my history for the month of Nov, whereby I was having my Year2Sem1 exam, you will know what I mean. :)

I reached school at 8.30am, thinking that I was having a 9am paper. In the end, it wasn't. It was 1pm. I woke up so early just to join the 'workers party' in the NEL. Ha. Somemore, I stood the whole way and reading my file information. Trying to cram all the equations into my 'fresh' brain.

Well, I should check my timetable. Coz I didnt and assume all the exams that I am having to be at 9am. :) HA.




Current Anthem:
-Beep by PCD



To all my friends,
Jiayou and be self confident.
You are the main controller of yourself.
Remember it.



PHOTOS GALORE




Picture of Dennis, Zehe and I. :)



Well, this is a group photo of those who are present at Munchie Monkey. I am really very happy to see all of them there. To enjoy the meal together and most importantly, to be happy!




Well, this is the other table. They are eating mainly pasta. What is Wenbin doing?? HA! Daze...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)