This is a poem entitled:

Fake Content
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I was going to doze
Sent an sms to friend coz
I wanna seek for help.
Soon, I was in deep sleep.

The phone kept ringing.
My ears ain't hearing.
Lightning stroke,
and that was time I woke.

Ten miss calls i saw.
It was Fred and Amanda lor.
I wonder: Why they call?
I stared at the wall.

After that, I called the clubroom.
It was Pui's voice that went voom voom vroom.
She told me something has happened.
Hospital was where Fred was.

I was quite shocked.
But I was calm and puzzled.
I thought it was a joke you know,
but Pui said No.

I immediately called up Fred Ong
But it was Renhong,
who was the person that accompany
Fred in hospital only.

Renhong's voice was cool and real
and I told him how i feel.
In the end, he told me Fred had a big fall
From stairways, like a ball.

Everything's seems to be logical and real
I smsed Amanda to check if she know about this ordeal.
She too told me that Fred was hospitalised.
And I was like 'Is this right?'

Then, Fred, the injured called.
Alright he sounded.
Found that during the midst of missing calls,
He took the big fall.

Then, after minutes of chat,
Everything was exposed from the hat.
Laughter was filled in the phone
And my mouth was like stuck with a cone.

The whole incident was fake
And it took 8 people to make.
It was so silly
And I was correct initially.

I am really happy and amazed
that they can create such event.
And make me feel so honoured,
happy and feel like killing them period.

Oh well, that's a real fake incident.
Which is of no accident.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)