Hi Everyone

Its been quite awhile eversince I have update my blog le!


Anyway, here are the exciting updates! I believe you guys can't wait for me to tell you how my life is right?? ((Vomit here))


Qing Ming aka Blind aka Praying
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Have you ever prayed to your relatives who are dead and you didn't know where the actual burial position? You just pray at the wall of so many deceased people whose pictures form the whole wall.

That happened to me and my mum! The moment I stepped I went into the temple to pray for my grandfather, I have been trying my very best to find his picture. This is because this is the first time eversince 1995 that we went to pray for him. I couldn't find his photo at all! Argh... I am kinda goggy after going row after row... but couldn't find.

We are told to pray on the right hand side of the buddha. Then that's never mind. My mum and I began to lay everything on the table (food, cups of tea and joss sticks). After 15mins, we kept and left. This is the comical part. My mum then told me that she has made a few mistakes.

1. She didn't tell her dad who she is and asked him to eat.
2. She even didn't use the 2 coins (head-tail method) to check whether has he finished his meal and kept the meal.

This is so humorous. I was so goggy that I didn't even noticed that!


Today went to the Mount Vernon's Columbarium to visit my deceased grandfather and grandmother (father's side). Kinda happy to see them and also met my cousin and auntie and uncle. Yeah.. Didn't really talked to them as usual lo. But my cousin (Lian Jie) is in poly already. Cool right??

Just to let you guys know... my cousins all have similar chinese name as me...

I am Lian G****.
The other 2 is Lian Ming and Lian Jie.

We used to be like 3 brothers lo... and due to some issue... we are not le.. Haiz... and somemore, I am the most prominent amongst the 3 of us... ha!!


Dragonfruit
=-=-=-=-=-=

I really love this fruit. It is rich in Vitamin C, fibrous, lowers your blood pressure and sugar level. Amazing and cool fruit. Come in 2 colours: White and red. Love the red one coz its juicy and sweet! WOOOO! Go and buy if you can....


Easter
=-=-=-=

Oh well...today went to City Harvest Church's Easter Celebration and its kinda a cool feeling to be there! And even though today is the 4th session, i still can see alot of people in EXPO. This is real amazing!!

And the play played by them is really very realistic. And loved the dance team. They are also able to portray the evil side. And the make up is really so cool. The devil is really so devilish until its kinda scary! HA!

Great work.


Mickey and I
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

This month, he is turning 9years old. And he's appetite is getting better and better. And also heavier and heavier. This little pig of mine, I loved him so much! Muaks! And love to kiss him... haa!

Furry animal... :)


Man...havent bathe him... When will you start to bathe yourself, Mickey!


Picture of Me at one function
=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



Cool?? HA!


Mervyn S.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006