Well, felt happy today.

Anyway, I guess I was kinda excited for my first paper. Because its like I was trying very hard to sleep last night and i guess I only slept at around 2plus. Coz I also played 'Sonic' at around 1.50am. HA!

The train was so packed today. However, managed to find seat on the train. :) When I reached school, I thought I was very early. But my coursemates have already started to enter into the examination room already. They are really super early. HA. Anyway, I was very glad that I have actually tried my very best to answer all the questions. (That's the spirit, Mervyn Hoe).

I even treated Angel cheng tng. But she didn't enjoy it. Neither do I. Why I treat her? Ha... coz its like she was my Vacuum mentor for yesterday. Been counselling for her help from 1pm to 12am. Really amazing right!! HA! And she is patient with me lo! Yeah...

At the clubroom, took a nap. Apparently, I have took alot of naps in clubroom already. HA. Love it man and the sofa is so comfy. YEAH HOO!

For dinner, my friend invited me for a free buffet dinner at a beauty spa shop. And the coolest thing is this. They have got a caterer for sushi and they have a conveyor belt which was setup just for that event. And the best thing is that the salmon and the wasabe is so delicious. I was tempted to have alot of it. But my friends want to go in to check out the deals. HA. But i have got the namecard of the company already. Next time if I were to have an event, I may consider having them to prepare for me. Really very cool, I tell u. HA!! Yummy. ANd this... the portion of rice given per sushi is just right. This is unlike the sushi outlets outside. YEah.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006