Hi Everyone

I have been drinking soup for supper everyday. And the worse thing is that I know myself that eating supper is bad for the health. But its too delicious as to not to refrain. Coz my dad has added some interesting ingredient...Wanna know what is it??



DRIED OYSTER!


Do you know that it is the key thing which can make soup sweet?? Delicious, I tell you. Wonder if I gained weight these few days... Somemore didnt go and swim/jog. Bad bad.


Check on it
=-=-=-=-=-=

Woo....Beyonce is really talented lady. Her CHECK ON IT is such a fantastic song man. If you want it, just give me a buzz at the tagboard and I will send it to u via email lo. Its completely cool song and extremely catchy. YEah....




Feel like dyeing my hair... :)



Mervyn S.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006