Hey!!!

I am in love with one song now!!

HA!!

Its called LIAN AI DA REN. Sung by Xiao S and Luo Zhi Xiang.
Yeah! real cool song and its like this is one of the songs which I saw on MTV only once and want to see it even more! The song is real catchy and yeah...finally found it!


SENSE OF PLACE
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

During this week's Vacuum lecture, Xiaoting has decided to sit in front and my material science click also followed. So from our back rows, we went in front and the feeling is so different. We felt as if we are in another lecture theatre. Amazing right? HA!

And I have no idea why but those at the front 'followed' us and they went up and took our old seats. This meant that there is major shift in the arrangement of the students during the lecture. So funny! And my prof even commented as to whether did he enter the correct class??

Maybe you should try this one day! HA! Maybe next sem la... :)


FRIENDLINESS AND UNFRIENDLINESS
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Have you ever encounter this before? As in you said Hi and you smiled (2 actions) at one person, and the latter just merely look at you. Without any expression! Wat the!

I will never say 'HI' to that bugger anymore. It's so unfriendly of this person to actually act this way. I mean, will he die/choke if he just smile or just say HI? So unfriendly! This kind of people should be banished from the world... You make sure you better smile back at me if I smile at you...otherwise, you will be commented on my blog. Believe me...

Better watch out, J*******.


(I sound so evil... but what the hell)


Sengkang
=-=-=-=-=

Love my home town. People are so close! YEah! So many people and have to enjoy the train ride with them. So exciting. It will be so cool to actually stand close to each other near the MRT door every morning, and everyone is like looking straight. And oh yar, when the doors are open, this is the best part. Everyone are like doing the common dance step. Spreading towards the available chairs in less than 2 counts of 8. Those who did more than 2 counts, will be allocated the task of standing beside them. But its not a sad thing coz before you know it, more people will be part of the standing committee because of the lack of seats. You will not be alone! So cool! HA! Then, as the train reach more stations, more people will fall out because they cannot stand it anymore. But its alright. Coz the next day, they have the chance to try it again...

((Think I'm going outrageous....))

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)