Being a Dad

Wow. Come to think of it. Josh is now 3 years 1 month. Kate is 1 year and 2 months old! I'm coming to 29 years old this December.

Being a dad is certainly not easy. This month, I actually tried to spend more time with them (got go some appointments). In fact, I can see that Kate is more expressive in her actions and Josh asks more questions to me already. And when I go out to work, Josh would ask me whether can he tag along with me to Newton or Dhoby Ghaut! Its actually a sweet feeling that your child wants to follow you to work. I would say, "Next time, okay?"

The best is that when I'm at the door wearing my shoes, he will say "Goodbye daddy. Daddy go work."


Both of us spent more time with them going to the library and NTUC and I can feel that they are learning and they feel happier too.

One can choose to spend more time in career but I realize that in career, you can start all over again. But for children, once you miss their stage, you are unable to go back to it.

There are times whereby Josh will have his own ways and he knew he is doing just for the sake of attention. At times, it's Eve who manages to get him to stop. Now he knows my way and he will stop automatically too.

I am overall thankful that God has placed me in this career to have this flexibility to work as well as to spend time and watch my children grow with me.

Exercise
----------
For the past week, I have been jogging 2km in my vicinity and also did a few static stations too. I feel great and jogging actually gets addictive actually. I jogged five times last week. It's quite an achievement and I can feel that I'm healthier too.

Also the weather is getting hotter these days and I tried jogging shirtless. Once I didn't even wore my singlet out from my house and it's great feeling. You should try it! Now when I'm jogging, I would plug into Kiss 92 FM and they just play retro and popular songs which I like.

Keeping fit is actually the way to stay young and happy. We should allocate about thirty minutes to exercise daily.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)