Sentosa Busker Festival

Well, today we planned out our schedule as such. After my appointment, I returned home and I was so thankful that my wife actually prepared three dishes!!

Vermicelli with gourd
Oven baked salmon and toufu
Pear soup
Rice

And we had our dinner and left home at 6pm. We took Circle Line to Harbourfront Station, and went to take the Sentosa Train.

Prior to that, we applied the Sentosa membership. And they are celebrating their 40th birthday. And they have this promotion: Family membership at $30! They are giving 40% off the membership. We signed up and it entitles 5 family members. We took the two year membership at $60.

Straight away, we took our face portraits and we had our membership cards.

This was this second time that we went for the Buskers Festival. We watched the LOL Brothers, Bikerina and Mr Qwirk. They are really doing these out of their passion. Some of them actually country hop! You can google about them.

My children love the background music and they danced and grooved to it. Amazing right? Love to expose my children to these outdoor events, so they can learn.

We may visit another day and it will end 8th September 2012.

Kate and I at one of the posters of Sentosa Buskers Festival



We took a break at the nearby KFC at Imbiah Station


This is what I mention about the instant membership card


Baby Kate wants to be the singer at the stage!

For more information about the buskers festival,
you can visit buskers.sentosa.com.sg

And I really hope you guys will leverage on the discount!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)