Billionaires in Singapore

Wow.
Sometimes, I just wonder: Will I be a Billionaire in my lifetime?

After I visited Forbes Billionaires in Singapore, it just came and made me realise that the world is actually limitless. Some of us feel that we earn $5-6k a month is a big deal. Some are even proud of it. Wonder do these people know about what other businessman are earning?

I have read that other people's monthly turnover is actually hundreds of thousands! It's all about relativity.

A lot of them have a fair share in real estate, some are self made, some are passed down. I really want to be a role model for my children and to let them know that to be own business man is the way to go. Never mind about the taxes. To pay taxes in Singapore means that you are earning well.

Millionaire is the first step and how can I achieve it?
Via real estate? Via forex? Via business? One have to start somewhere.

I would say that currently, I am having recurrent from my business. And I need to widen this pot of gold for myself. I mean who doesn't want it. I am currently giving myself a few thoughts and some are quite exciting!

Recently I attended Sandro Forte's talk. He is a all time Top of the Table agent and he is really inspiring and he has huge goals! Amazing man and recently he closed in UK the largest single premium ever in history! Wow right? Google about how much a Top of Table earns!!

First start with huge dreams. They are free, but when you achieve it, it is in your hands.

I really want to reach a stage that I can freely make choices and that I can do it because I achieve it!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006