Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)

This afternoon, we packed our lunch and headed to Botanic Gardens, Jacob Ballas. It's a park filled with children and my children enjoyed so much at the pool area.

It's Kate's first time playing at the pool and she loves water sprays! Can't wait for her to walk by herself and I can imagine her exploring water spray to water spray!

Weather was great and I went to play with my children at the pool area! It's fun to be a child once again actually! I can still remember that time I brought Josh here and there were only expats, and not so crowded as it was a week day.

Botanic Gardens has a wide array of plants. We managed to see ficus trees, giant water lily (which originated from Africa), banana trees and so much more! It will be great if I bring along a manual XLR camera with me next time.

I'm quite amazed that there was a party area and people celebrated their one year old baby. They made it quite grand as they hired a host and there was children music and games. It's like a mini children concert and carnival for a child's birthday! Amazing effort by the parents.

I will bring them more often and really want to thank my wife, Eve coz it's her who decided to go to Botanic Gardens today!



Me with my two lovely children.



Happy Josh jumpin' jumpin'



Kate is so lovely..



Love this water effect. Apparently, it appears when the sun is super bright! 




Joy for both me and Kate!

I really find that as parents, we should spend more time with them and through activities, you know the character of your children. And definitely, they will grow closer to you! Want to encourage you parents out there, really take sometime to plan with your spouse. Enjoy every moment, from travelling, to reaching the place and on the way back.

It's a learning experience for the children. It's also a learning experience for parents!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two