Swim and celebrate at Castle Green

Castle Green has one of the best swimming pool amongst most of the condominiums I have went before. Apart of its olympic size, its water is less chlorinated. Usually I would actually smell the chlorine when I'm walking along the pool, but it's not for this. Moreover, I drank some of the water accidentally and it tasted less blend. Ha!

Both Kate and Josh loved the pool so much and there is one children swimming pool. They also liked to float too! Amazing. Think we will bring them to the pool more frequently. And they can exercise too! For me, it will be building my arm muscles!

Celebration of Ah-Ma's 88th birthday
--------------------------------------------------
Most of Eve's relatives attended the celebration and had our buffet dinner there. Actually I find that outside caterers all have lots of MSG and I really felt my lips very dry after the meal. I drank lots of water too after that. My son also had the same feeling!

For Ah ma, I am really very happy that she is successful in building such a great family and there will be two more new babies coming along next year. So amazing and I would really want to achieve it too.

They then had a photo taking for each individual family and I can see that when we age, say age 50, success is when you have children, all grown up and they have their successful families and career. This is what I want to achieve for my family members too!!



"Shou" means long life for the birthday girl


The Yang Family and my Hoe Family


The main group in the Ah-Ma Family tree



Group picture with my family and Charlotte and Joey (Mother)


See Josh's happy face!



Love this family picture! Ha!

Wow. We would certainly bring them more often to the pool!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)