Eat and eat at The Line, Shangri-La

Wow.

On Friday noon, I met up with my fellow colleagues and we ate at The Line, Shangri-La. It's my virgin trip there and I tell you, it's one of the best buffet I have ever tasted!!

The crabs and oysters are so fresh! I ate a whole plate of crabs and for oysters, I think I gobbled six of them. Didn't dare to consume so much of oysters, because afraid I may have intoxication. Anyway, they are so lovely!

The staff are not bad, they will actively replace your plates. And refill the warm water for me. I'm quite amazed that the napkins all had a birth year. I guess it's to note which are old ones and new ones. I had 2012 tag while my friend had 2010. We joked that his is a dirty napkin!

There are some food which are quite salty though. The salted egg porridge, the deep fried soft shell crab and also the satay. But the remaining food like the double boil soup and the fries are a must try!!!

I shall bring my wife one day down to eat! :)


TIP:
We booked online hence it has 15% discount upfront. So do remember to do advance booking to enjoy this perks. Meanwhile if you are a POSB or DBS credit card holder, you can also get the discount too.. Remember to ask for complimentary car ticket before you leave the restaurant. It cost $4 per hour to park your vehicle there.



Me with the first oyster! Yum!


My colleagues! See our happy faces and the food.



Large oysters, prawns and the crabs! You can choose those crabs with eggs.


Do indulge yourself one day at The Line at Shangri-La!

Opening Hours for The Line
Telephone: 62134275
Breakfast: 6am – 10.30am (Weekends to 11 am)
Lunch: 12noon – 2.30pm (Weekends and Public Holidays to 3 pm)
Dinner: 6.30pm – 10.30pm (Weekends and Public Holidays start at 6pm)


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)