Durian Dinner
--------------------
Woohoo...today, 2 collegues and I went to Geylang to have a feast on durians! It had been a craving for us for a very long time. Yeah!!

And we ordered 6 D-24 QUality durians and I tell you. Its so worth the money! All the durian flesh were superb!! WOOHOO!! And wow, simply love the sweetness, cream taste and some bitterness in some flesh. Woo...

That kind of reminds me when I was in Army. It was in an outfield training and I was proning on the grass. For those who have no idea what is proning. It is whereby you are lying down on all fours with your weapon pointing in front. My Sir came to us and said, " There. Eat it." And I saw a durian seed with flesh in front of me. I took it and I ate it!


Guess what? Its warm. And my friend who was beside told me that the warmness means the durian just dropped recently. And I tell you. The flesh is so authentic and wow, I can still remember the warmness of it. Think its 30.421 Deg. Ignore the last sentence.

Wow... durian is certainly an amazing fruit.


And tell you what...my durian craving is substained for now. But I am not sure for how long. Ha... Stay tuned!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006