Mooncake
-----------

Guess what? I went to my friend's house last evening and I was shocked! Mooncake was given to....






HER DOG!


I was like, how can you give mooncake to the dog. Somemore the dog ate it happily and finished like nearly 3/4 of the mooncake.





Then I asked her a dumb question: "Do you know how sweet the mooncake is?"

"How will I know? Its dog mooncake!"





DOG MOONCAKE... Who would imagine thaT???!!!


How creative can men be?




I will never let my Mickey eat that. Never. I will let him eat the human mooncake. :)




Beehoon and Me
------------------

I have found a great place to have a great meal of beehoon.

$0.50!!



So cheap!!!



Love the taste.
Love the taogay. (Chloe, bet you don't like it)
Love the beehoon.



Love it.



Mervyn

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006