I had such a packed schedule last evening!!

Had a short notice dinner with Fred and Meitoon at TiongBahru Plaza and I had a wonderful dinner! :) Real thanks for accompanying me to eat because I do not have people to accompany me at Clementi.

Thanks Fred and Meitoon.



Well, Dennis and I organised games for the befrienders and befriendees and I tell you, its so fun! We played mass Taboo and the befriendees find that the game is very fun because it enabled them to make use of their creativity as much as possible to describe the given word to them.

I had a classic story. Its by Robson. He was playing and this is how he described. You can try and guess the word.

--> Not stand, but _______?
it is not sit but _______?



what is your answer??



Partial answer: Squat.


What is the person do does that??


Answer: Squatter.



In actual meaning of Squatter, it is not a person who squats. It is supposed to be a run-down small house. Funny right? I was laughing throughout after he has described the word.


Joker...





Food Galore
----------------

My collegues bought a $1.85 water melon at Shopandsave and we shared it amongst 8 people. Its so worth it and it was very sweet.

This was how we killed the water melon.

Initial Stage



It was halved.







It was made into 4 slices.....




And then 8 slices....





Dinner - Hot plate pepperchicken. Tasted so good!




Green Tea Snow-skinned Mooncake - my favourite = craving.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)