Friendship
-----------------
TOday went to Meitoon's house for housewarming and had steamboat. I find that I am really blessed to have known my group 7 members... Fred, Qz, Bryan and Meitoon. I am really so happy too celebrate the long awaited housewarming with them.

Its like we can joke about issues and yar, enjoy the times we had in Ethelonter. Certainly find that Ethelonter indeed has created lots of new bonds and friendship. Too bad that I have to leave quite early today... Didn't help them clear up the mess. Ha... Actually I didnt feel bad la.

Think we should try and have a meetup maybe once per 3 months?? Ha!! What do you guys thinK??



Children and Marriage
---------------------------------
After the steamboat, I rushed down to meet my God ma, God siblings and God cousins. Wow, when I entered the KTV room, they all greeted me!! (The children)! Love them so much!! Ha!!!

They are so happy to see me and will come and talk to me! And when I think back, certainly, I wasn't that talkative last time. And boy they are smart!!

When I sang KTV, they all laughed... WHY?? Coz I skipped quite a lot of the Chinese characters. So hard to sing!! Wat the... ha... Even the maid laughed... coz I think I had quite a lot of words that I hve no idea how to pronounce!! -_-!


Sweat...


Argh, children are adorable.
Sometimes, I imagine what my children will look like?? Ha!!



I want children!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006