Heyhey

Today I did tuition.

Today I took train to Tiong Bahru MRT.

Today I meet Fred and Meitoon.

Today I went to Bukit Merah Bus Interchange for the first time.

Today I ate fish porridge.

Today I ate Char Kway Teow and Ice Kacang.

Today I and Meitoon and Fred try to find handphone.

Today I went to West Coast Park for the 3rd time in my life.

Today I sat near a drain for 3 hours.

Today I met Don and played 1 minute of Volleyball.

Today I killed 5 bbqed prawns, 3 fishes and 4 chickens.

Today I wore bermudas, something I did not do for the past 5 days.

Today I picked up a kite in the drain with my bud.

Today I drank Mac's Supersweet Green Tea.

Today I took bus to Harbourfront MRT.

Today I met Zenov on the train.

Today I blog about this!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006