Yoho!

I have enough of food!


I had 3hours of buffet with my long time JC dear friend, Bert. And boy, we really ate so much.


In the midst of it, I was feeling sleepy and feel like sleeping at the very spot.



The first bite that I took is.... GUESS???





Its oyster...


They really taste as sweet as ever. Love the freshness.




I find that I have been overeating these few days and its not good. Tomorrow am having a durian buffet and man, think I gotta and betta watch out my diet. Otherwise, I will look like Fred. Opps, sorry bud. A blog is free expression of thought.



Scary moments
-------------------


Woohoo.


Today 2 things happened to me and that is really very shocking.


Firstly, I was at Bedok and I had just alight from the bus. I was walking towards the dustbin as I wanted to throw my chewing gum. Guess what happened?


I felt a THUD at my head.



I thought someone actually threw longan seed at me!! But it wasn't. A tree branch (small one) dropped at the center of my head! And I literally can hear it. My friend saw it and felt that I was really like one of the cartoon character that actually became dizzy after being hit by an object.


What is the probability of it happening?!!?! Somemore, on the pathway, I didn't see any of these branches lying around. FIRST TIME EVER in MERVYN's HISTORY...


And my friend, Choongsen can laugh like a mad pig. Ha... Thanks ah...




Second incident was in the lab. I was typing my results for the experiment. Suddenly, my boss came to me and said, " How's the reading??" I trembled literally!!! And my heart sank!


I was simply frightened by her sudden appearance and I exclaimed her name. "Can you next time don't always do that?" I can't believe that I actually said that as I knew it after she left as it was told by my collegue. Ha...


But seriously, it is the polite gesture to actually say the person's name before you start any conversation right?? Somemore, she didn't make any footstep noise... Phew.


3 minutes of my life is gone just like that....

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006