Hi Everyone


WONDERFUL TIME AT COMEX
----------------------------------------
My weekend was totally wonderful and I have gained so much experience in SONY sales...ha!!



Guess what???


I was at COMEX during the weekend to promote SONY Cameras. And while promoting, I met alot of my friends and 1 of them got a camera from me. Yeah!


I find that it was really fun while doing the sales because you get to meet so many different people. And quite a number of customers actually came back and looked for me to get cameras after I have explained to them the functions of the camera.



Ha...



Love it.



First day sold 9 cameras.
Second day sold 13 cameras.
Third day sold 21 cameras.


Amazing right?? I was pretty amazed by myself too...



On Sunday, when COMEX was opened at 11.50am, I saw alot of people came running and wanting to grab the free XboX. What the... really a sight to remember because it seems to me that they are having a marathon! :)



CSC Elections 2006
-------------------------
Heyhey, I was not present for the elections and real congrats to those who got the posts.


For those who didn't, don't despair and in fact, I am really proud of you because you have stepped up the initiative to actually prepare the speech and the action to be present at the elections proved that you are certainly above the commoners!!


Bud, I am proud of you.




Walt Disney Classics
-----------------------------

Woohey, I had recently caught 'The Little Mermaid' and 'Beauty and the Beast' on youtube.com. And I tell you. Its....



WONDERFUL!



I find that last time, the cartoon movies are of much more substance and much more memorable. The songs are so much better and wow, love it man!!



:)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)